Steps You Can Take Before Arriving
- Invite someone to join you at CrossLife on Sunday!
- Bring a mask if you would like to wear one, your Bible or Bible app and a pen.
- Plan to arrive no sooner than 20 minutes prior to the service.
- Remind your Preschoolers and Elementary schoolers of the safety measures you have received from the Kids Ministry.
- Remind yourself and your children that greeting should be done with a wave and a smile—please, no handshakes or hugs!
What to Expect When You Arrive
- All parking areas will be open.
- Enter buildings from any door – a few doors on each side of the Worship Center will be propped open.
- Stop at the Atrium tables to use hand sanitizer and pick up a mask if you would like one and don’t have one to bring from home..
- Choose your seat in the Worship Center. Please note, for social distancing purposes, rows will be marked with the service time to ensure we are using every other row.
- Please ensure that when you choose your seat to allow 6’ between you and another family.
- CrossLife Kids reopens with Babies – PreK in Friendship Island, K-1st in the Church Office Building and 2nd – 5th in the Chapel.
Steps To Take When Service Ends
- Please take any paper, trash and personal items with you as you leave.
- Please exit the Worship Center as soon as the service ends to allow time for the custodial team to sanitize before the next service.
- Think about who you can invite to join you in worship next week!